Who we are
The address of our website is http://www.tenutavaldorso.it
Data controller: Società Agricola Tenuta Valdorso s.r.l. – contact number: +39 333 35 66 822
Responsible for processing data: Società Agricola Tenuta Valdorso s.r.l. –
contact number: +39 333 35 66 822
Responsible for data protection: DPO – Sara Pravetoni – n
contact number:+39 333 35 66 822
Società Agricola Tenuta Valdorso | Registered office: Via Antonio Baldissera, 2 – 20129 Milano | Operating office: Regione Piampodazza, 5 – 15010 Montechiaro d’Acqui (AL) | P.I. 02260770066
Pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform visitors and customers that the processing of your datapersonal data are carried out correctly and transparently, for legitimate purposes and protecting their privacy and their rights.
What personal data we collect and why we collect them
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comment form over the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and extract any position data from the images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so you do not have to re-enter your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for a year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and screen display options. The access cookies last two days while the cookies for the screen options last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will persist for two weeks. If you exit your account, access cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the just edited article. Expires after 1 day.
Content embedded by other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded by other websites behave exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Google Analytics and Google Analytics with anonymized IP
We collect cookies and usage data for statistical purposes only.
With whom we share your data
For how long we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username that they can not change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have on your data?
If you have an account on this site, or you have left comments, you can request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you. This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments can be checked via an automatic spam detection service.
Use of data in case of reservation and stay at the property
The treatments are also carried out with the help of IT tools for the following purposes:
- to acquire and confirm your booking of accommodation services and ancillary services, and to provide the requested services. Since these are necessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case in which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or provide the requested services. The treatment will cease on his departure, but some of his personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes and with the methods indicated in the following points;
- to fulfill the obligation provided for by the “Consolidated Law on Public Security Laws” (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the particulars of clients housed in the manner established from the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require its consent, and in case of refusal to provide it we will not be able to host it in our facility. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you provide us with the consent to the conservation as foreseen in point 4;
- to comply with current administrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and our representatives, and are communicated to the outside only in fulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to provide the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time provided for by the respective regulations (10 years, and even more in the case of tax assessments);
- to speed up registration procedures in case of subsequent stays at our facility. For this purpose, after obtaining its revocable consent at any time, your data will be kept for a maximum of 3 YEARS and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes referred to in the previous points;
- to perform the function of receiving messages and phone calls addressed to her during her stay. For this purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time. The treatment will cease at its departure anyway;
- to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum period of 3 YEARS and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
- for the protection of people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas of the structure, identified by the presence of appropriate signs. For this treatment, your consent is not required, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property with respect to possible aggressions, thefts, robberies, damage, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the exercise, and in any case not more than a week. They are not the object of communication to third parties, except in cases where it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigation request by the judicial or judicial authorities.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, or cancellation or limitation or opposition to processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles to be 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). It can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures established by current legislation.
For any other information, please contact the owner at firstname.lastname@example.org