Tenuta Valdorso proposes organized tours in the Alto Monferrato and Langa Alessandrina areas.
Below are some of the excursions that you can book in advance or directly at the reception during your stay.
Please note that the availability of some proposals does not depend entirely on Tenuta Valdorso and is therefore subject to variability.
The staff is also available to organize and manage other excursions not included in this list, you just need to contact the management!direttamente alla reception durante il proprio soggiorno.
Day-trips: 9.15-18.45 (approximately)
“Discover Langhe” is a day trip dedicated to visiting the Langhe’s beautiful landscapes and a trip to one of the “Underground Cathedrals” wineries: The historical Canelli wineries that twist and turn for kilometers under the surface of the historical city centre.
Stops in some of the most fundamental spots around the area are also provided for, so that guests can capture the best memories the beautiful scenery has to offer.
Services included in the price of the day trip are the following:
- lunch, including appetizer, first course and dessert, accompanied by 1 glass of Barolo wine and 1 glass of Barbaresco wine (the areas two big rivals)
- a visit to some of the most famous villages in the area
- a private van and driver that can hold up to 8 people (for trips up at least 4 people)
8 people € 110,00 – 120,00 per person (depending on the winery)
6 people € 125,00 – 135,00 per person (depending on the winery)
4 people € 155,00 – 165,00 per person (depending on the winery)
2 people (with own car) € 200,00 – 210,00 per person (depending on the winery)
Day trips: 9.15-18.45 (approximately)
“Around us!” is a day trip dedicated to exploring some of the beautiful villages around Tenuta Valdorso, some of which are almost completely uninhabited, but possess incredible views of the area’s valleys and ravines (rock formations that are characterized by a bluish limestone, typical of these areas).
Over the course of the day, you will have the chance to visit inside two twelve-hundred-year-old towers and admire the panorama from atop the ancient structures.
Included in the ticket price are:
- 3-course lunch in a local tavern with wine, water and coffee included
- Afternoon at Acqui Terme with museum visit accompanied by an audio gauide, plus time to explore the old town.
- Private van and driver, seating up to 8 people (for trips with at least 4 people)
8 people €63,00 per person
6 people €73,00 per person
4 people € 88,00 per person
2 people (with own car) € 98,00 per person
It’s time for shopping!
Day trips: 9.15am-6.45pm (approximately)
“It’s time for shopping” is a relaxing day out dedicated to what else, shopping. There’s a nice walk around the hills before visiting a quaint village in the morning.
After that, on to the Outlet Village in Serravalle Scrivia: Serravalle Designer Outlet is the largest outlet not only in Italy, but also in all of Europe, (architecturally inspired by traditional, Ligurian style buildings, adorned with splendid decorative cornices) and is home to bars and restaurants, play areas for children, and over 300 designer brands.
Guests will have about 5 hours of shopping time at their disposal, at which point every one will start to return together to the farmstead at approximately 6:30pm.
During your time at the Outlet, you will have the chance to take a break if needed, in the Outlet’s Guest Lounge.
Included in the price is also:
- a van and private driver, with seating for up to 8 people (for trips with at least 4 people)
8 people € 50,00 per person
6 people € 65,00 per person
4 people € 85,00 per person
2 people (with own car) € 115,00 per person
Five star relax!
If you wish to spend a relaxing day with your partner, choose our “Candlelight Candle Package”, a sensory journey that begins with a wellness itinerary in a surprise location that is 20 minutes from the Estate and ends with a romantic dinner at Candlelight in our Restaurant We-Food with menu of land of the day including welcome entrèe – starter – first course – second course and dessert
81,00€ per person not including drinks
This package is a great gift idea too!
You can also purchase a Gift Voucher valid for 1 year by contacting staff.
Food and Drink Tasting
Tenuta Valdorso has chosen a few, select food and beverage producers in the areas around Montechiaro d’Acqui for guests to visit and spend memorable moments discovering excellent local products.
Food tasting tours:
- Cheese tasting and trip to the Robiola di Roccaverano DOP cheese factory workshops: 10,00€ per person for a 1 hour tour (approx)
- Tour of the stone mill and baked goods tasting: 12,00€ per person for a 1 hour tour (approx)
Wine tasting tours
- Tour of one of the Canelli “Underground Cathedrals” wineries: free entry
- Winery tour, organic wine tasting accompanied by local products: 12,00€ per person for a 1.5 hour tour (approx)
- “Nizza” Winery Tour and wine tasting, accompanied by local products: 20,00€ per person for a 1.5 hour tour (approx)
- Villa tour and wine tasting, accompanied by local products: 20,00€ per person for a 2 hour tour (approx)
- Villa lunch and wine tasting: 35,00€ per person for a visit of about 2.5 hours (approx)
- Winery tour and dessert wine tasting: 12,00€ per person for a 1 hour visit (approx)